Our Green Data Centers
For green hosting
Caring for our planet, we try to be socially responsible and we choose our data centers carefully. It is easy to forget that to keep the internet running in the real world, the servers and all the equipment behind the scenes make the internet a carbon-emitting machine. With favehosting.com, you can rest assured that your green hosting plan will be 100% powered by renewable and sustainable energy.
If you care about the future of our planet and you want to fight climate change, you can minimize the environmental impacts of your websites by choosing our products.
USA data center location:
101 Possumtown Road
This QTS facility is 360,000 sq. ft. of total space and is just minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport and mass transit of all kinds makes it accessible from anywhere. Initiatives including a rooftop rainwater collection system and LEED Gold certification. This facility is powered by on-site solar panel power and guarantees a supply of 100% renewable energy for green shared hosting.
This data center is protected against DDoS attacks by an in-house mitigation service for up to 20 Gbps.
Europe data center location:
Lemelerbergweg 28, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1101 AH
This Equinix facility is designed with high operational standards and energy efficiency in mind. It meets global and regional environmental, energy management, and green building standards. Numerous innovations are in place to help achieve higher power efficiency such as adaptive control systems, cold/hot aisle containment, air, and water-side economizer cooling solutions, energy-efficient LED lighting systems, and more. This facility is powered 100% by wind and solar sustainable energy for green shared hosting.
This data center is protected against DDoS attacks by Akamai Prolexic for up to 20 Gbps.
Canada data center location:
3000 Rene-Levesque Blvd West, Montreal, QC
This Cologix facility is spanning approximately 1 million sq. ft. 99% of the energy generated in the province of Quebec is from sustainable hydroelectric dams. The remaining 1% is from other responsible energy sources such as wind. This facility is powered by these systems and guarantees a supply of 100% renewable energy for green shared hosting.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution