Use the promotion code PROMO-1500 for 15% recurring discount on our services

Our Green Datacenters



Canada data center location:
3000 Rene-Levesque Blvd West, Montreal, QC

Description:
This Cologix facility is one of 11 Cologix data centers throughout Montreal, spanning approximately 1 million SQF and including Montreal’s only carrier hotel. 99% of the energy generated in the province of Quebec is from sustainable hydroelectric dams. The remaining 1% is from other responsible energy sources such as wind. This facility is powered by these systems and guarantees a supply of 100% renewable energy.

Home of shared hosting and reseller hosting

Our green datacenter in Montreal, QC, Canada (image 1)

Our green datacenter in Montreal, QC, Canada (image 2)

Europe data center location:
Lemelerbergweg 28, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1101 AH

Description:
This Equinix data center is designed with high operational standards and energy efficiency in mind. It meets global and regional environmental, energy management, and green building standards. Numerous innovations are in place to help achieve higher power efficiency such as adaptive control systems, cold/hot aisle containment, air, and water-side economizer cooling solutions, energy-efficient LED lighting systems, and more. This facility is powered 100% by wind and solar sustainable energy.

Home of shared hosting

Our green datacenter in Amsterdam, Europe (image 1)

Our green datacenter in Amsterdam, Europe (image 2)

USA data center location:
1905 Lunt Avenue Elk Grove, IL 60007

Description:
At Equinix, the purpose is to protect, connect and power a more sustainable digital world. They design, build and operate their datacenters with high energy efficiency standards and a long-term goal of using 100% clean and renewable energy for their global platform. Their chicago facility (CH3) is 100% powered from RECs & Wind PPAs and guarantees a supply of renewable energy.

Home of vps hosting

Our green datacenter in chicago, IL, USA (image 1)

Our green datacenter in chicago, IL, USA (image 2)

Powered by WHMCompleteSolution