An SSD performs the same basic function as a regular hard drive or HDD, but the data is instead stored on interconnected flash-memory chips called NAND. SSDs started appearing in 2007, this new technology speed up computers significantly due to their low read-access times and fast throughputs. SSD offers up to 10x faster read speeds and up to 20x faster write speeds than HDD. Our canada shared hosting plans are powered by SSD space only.
Your websites are automatically secured with a free, Domain Validated Comodo-signed certificate by cPanel AutoSSL. Your coverage will never lapse, because at expiration time a new, free SSL is requested and automatically installed for your website.
Build your professional website with Sitepad, an easy to use editor to publish static web pages. Anyone can make a website without special knowledge with it. Over 500 Responsive themes which cover a wide range of categories like Blog, Business, Portfolio, Restaurants, Travel and many more. Over 40 Widgets like Image/Video Slider, Image Galleries, Rich Text, Video, Audio, Service Box, Google Maps, Contact Form, Social Media and many more to help you build your website.
We are so confident that you will like our canada shared hosting services as well as our staff, that we offer a satisfaction guarantee - no questions asked. We would however appreciate the opportunity to resolve anything you're confronted with, so please open a support ticket if any issue get in your way. We are here to help you.
Our fully automated backup system will snapshot your website, store it off-site in case of a disaster and it can be deployed whenever they're required. We include backups for free, because who would want to have a website that didn't include backup protection.
Our backup system is powered by the great plugin Jetbackup.
If you're moving from another cPanel host, our migration process is painless and often take place with zero downtime. Our dedicated team will take care of the technical details for you, they will transfer your website files, databases, and email accounts for free. A clear and efficient communication throughout the process will occur with 100% satisfaction after the move of your account.
We do our best to make your website available 99.9% of the time even with low-cost canada web hosting plans. Using outstanding hardware and networking components is just a couple of the ways we assure you of maximum uptime, year round. If for some reason your website is online for less than 99.9% of the time during a full month of service then we will credit your account, on request, according to our terms of service.
We accept payments via PayPal, credit/debit cards and bitcoin.
3000 Rene-Levesque Blvd West, Montreal, QC, Canada
This cologix green datacenter is powered by renewable energy. 99% of energy generated in the province of Quebec is from renewable and sustainable hydroelectric dams. The remaining 1% is from other renewable energy sources such as wind. This facility is connected to the neighboring hydroelectric plant and guarantees a supply of 100% renewable energy for canada shared hosting plans.
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system or blogging tool. It is based on PHP and MySQL.
Joomla is an open-source content management system built on a model-view-controller web application framework.
Drupal is free to use software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and post your content easily.
Magento is a popular and very powerful, feature rich eCommerce application solution for web shops of all sizes.
What sets us apart from the competition is that we are dedicated to the price/quality ratio of our products.
We're always looking to improve every aspect of our business like adding more features to our products.
If you don't find the right plan for you, we are there to listen and to find a solution to suit your needs.
We've gained a reputation as a reliable and honest company with most of our customers coming from referrals.
We take support one step further by tailoring our replies to suit your knowledge, expectations and personality.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products then we have a 30 day money back guarantee available for you.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution